Surely you already know the problems with a draft beer installation. Sometimes it can be difficult to keep up with demand because the beer foams too much. It is also difficult to get the last beer out of the keg. Fortunately your problems can be solved with DraftMore.
DraftMore help bars, restaurants and breweries to serve better draft beer by guaranteeing the beer always to be correctly carbonated.
DraftMore replaces a standard secondary C02 regulator. DraftMore constantly adjusts correct C02 pressure automatically into the beer at any temperature change during day/night and over the year. It ensures beer is always properly carbonated.
It makes sure that the pressure in the keg is correct according to the temperature of the beer.
That means the beer will foam with a regular consistency and makes it possible to get the last drops of beer out of the keg. This also means that you will reduce waste and maximize earnings from each keg of beer. With a DraftMore you will serve a perfect draft beer every time!
Advantage of DraftMore:
- Never have too much or too little foam on your beers Serve the beer with the perfect top – every time ✓
- You will notice that you are not returning beer to the brewery anymore; no more beer left in the bottom of the keg like before ✓
- No more manual adjusting! The DraftMore automatically adjusts the CO2 pressure in the keg according to the beer temperature ✓
- The CO2 content in the beer remains the same as when the beer was delivered from the brewery ✓
- DraftMore will automatically shut off the supply of CO2, when beer is not poured, in contrast to a normal installation, that means no CO2 will be let into the beer, over night and destroy(overcarbonate) your beer ✓
- No more flat or foamy beer ✓
- The return on investment is very fast ✓
- It’s a one time investment and provides a continuous return ✓
- DraftMore replaces a standard secondary C02 regulator ✓
- It has a 2 year warranty and a long life span without any need for maintenance ✓
- It’s easy to install one on each tap – find installations video in right margin ✓
- See the extra earnings right on your buttom-line – Up to 7 beers more pr. Keg – Easily 15 % ✓
- Optimize dispensing and stop pulling beer down the drain ✓
- Beer consumption will be higher – Bar staff will be able to work faster and not wait for the perfect beer to stabilize before they can tap next beer ✓
The DraftMore is easy to install on the dispense head. An installation guide will be delivered with the DraftMore, but you can also find an installation guide and video guide, see in right margin here on the website.