DraftMore H (High) is a Secondary C02 regulator, it replaces a standard secondary C02 regulator.
DraftMore H is mainly designed for Pilsner and Lager beer with a higher content of C02 than usual. Most Asian Pilsner & Lager are in this range between 5.3 – 5.6 Gram C02/Liter. (C02 Vol. 2.7 – 2.9)
Each DraftMore type is designed for a range of different beer types, find your beer type and correct DraftMore type her:
DraftMore constantly adjusts correct C02 pressure automatically into the beer at any temperature change during day/night and over the year. It ensures beer is always properly carbonated.
It makes sure that the pressure in the keg is correct according to the temperature of the beer.
DraftMore help bars, restaurants and breweries to serve better draft beer by guaranteeing the beer always to be correctly carbonated.
That means the beer will foam with a regular consistency and makes it possible to get the last drops of beer out of the keg. This also means that you will reduce waste and maximize earnings from each keg of beer. With a DraftMore you will serve a perfect draft beer every time!
DraftMore is produced in Denmark with the support of Danfoss – one of the world’s leading manufacturers of thermoregulating devices.
Does this all seem a little complicated, watch our short video, less than 2 minutes, with product introduction and advantage of using DraftMore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JKBA31N9uo
Advantage of DraftMore
- Never have too much or too little foam on your beers Serve the beer with the perfect top – every time ✓
- You will notice that you are not returning beer to the brewery anymore; no more beer left in the bottom of the keg like before ✓
- No more manual adjusting! The DraftMore automatically adjusts the CO2 pressure in the keg according to the beer temperature ✓
- The CO2 content in the beer remains the same as when the beer was delivered from the brewery ✓
- DraftMore will automatically shut off the supply of CO2, when beer is not poured, in contrast to a normal installation, that means no CO2 will be let into the beer, over night and destroy(overcarbonate) your beer ✓
- No more flat or foamy beer ✓
- The return on investment is very fast ✓
- It’s a one time investment and provides a continuous return ✓
- DraftMore replaces a standard secondary C02 regulator ✓
- It has a 2 year warranty and a long life span without any need for maintenance ✓
- It’s easy to install one on each tap – find installations video in right margin ✓
- See the extra earnings right on your buttom-line – Up to 7 beers more pr. Keg – Easily 15 % ✓
- Optimize dispensing and stop pulling beer down the drain ✓
- Beer consumption will be higher – Bar staff will be able to work faster and not wait for the perfect beer to stabilize before they can tap next beer ✓
DraftMore H will be used for beer containing 5,3 – 5,6 gram CO2/liter. (2.7 – 2.9 Volume)
The technique is very simple. It´s a membrane filled with different gases according to the different beer styles. You have the pressure from the keg pushing up under the membrane and the temperature pushing on the other side, giving Equilibrium curve.
DraftMore has two patents, one is the membrane function reachting on any temperature change, another is that it´s placed on the dispense head measuring the beer temperature. DraftMore is made in Aluminium which leads temperature very well. These factors makes DraftMore fast reacting and very accurate.
The DraftMore is easy to install on the keg coupler (dispense head).
Installation guide will be delivered with the DraftMore or you can watch our installation video, click link below.
There is three different standards of threads on keg couplers World Wide 1/2 “, 5/8 “ and 3/4 “.
Part No.: 2009 (1/2 ” Thread)
Part No.: 2010 (5/8 ” Thread)
Part No.: 2011 (3/4 ” Thread)
Installation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fg6sWEiVnk
America’s World Greatest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEu5mbO9cXY
Immediately on receipt and prior to taking the products into use, the buyer should inspect the goods supplied to ensure that there are no shortcomings and that the correct quantity has been supplied.
Complaints of defects which have been found or should have been found at a general inspection must be made at once and not later than 8 days after receipt of the products. If the complaint is not made within the time limit stated, the buyer loses his right to put forward a claim. Complaints of discrepancies in quantity and damages to the product should be made immediately to the carrier, if any, and to the seller. Otherwise, the buyer loses his right to complain of such faults.