DraftMore Wallmounted M (Medium)
DraftMore wall mounted M (Medium) is a Secondary C02 regulator, it replaces a standard secondary C02 regulator.
DraftMore wall mounted is a new invention. The wall mounted regulator can serve up to 4 kegs at a time, with same content of C02 (CO2 Volume). This makes it a cheap solution for a totally automatically controlled system.
The wall mounted DraftMore is mainly designed for cellar rooms and cold rooms or any account with several kegs in line.
DraftMore M is the most sold product and is designed for most pilsner and lager beer World Wide with a normal content of C02. Normal Content of C02 World Wide is between 5.0 – 5.3 gram C02/Liter (C02 Vol. 2.5 – 2.6)
Each DraftMore type is designed for a range of different beer types, find your beer type and correct DraftMore type her:
DraftMore constantly adjusts correct C02 pressure automatically into the beer at any temperature change during day/night and over the year. It ensures beer is always properly carbonated.
It makes sure that the pressure in the keg is correct according to the temperature of the beer.
DraftMore help bars, restaurants and breweries to serve better draft beer by guaranteeing the beer always to be correctly carbonated.
That means the beer will foam with a regular consistency and makes it possible to get the last drops of beer out of the keg. This also means that you will reduce waste and maximize earnings from each keg of beer. With a DraftMore you will serve a perfect draft beer every time!
DraftMore is produced in Denmark with the support of Danfoss – one of the world’s leading manufacturers of thermoregulating devices.
Advantage of DraftMore wall mounted
- Never have too much or too little foam on your beers Serve the beer with the perfect top – every time ✓
- You will notice that you are not returning beer to the brewery anymore; no more beer left in the bottom of the keg like before ✓
- No more manual adjusting! The DraftMore automatically adjusts the CO2 pressure in the keg according to the room temperature ✓
- The CO2 content in the beer remains the same as when the beer was delivered from the brewery ✓
- DraftMore will automatically shut off the supply of CO2, when beer is not poured, in contrast to a normal installation, that means no CO2 will be let into the beer, over night and destroy(overcarbonate) your beer ✓
- It’s a one time investment and provides a continuous return ✓
- DraftMore replaces a standard secondary C02 regulator ✓
- It has a 2 year warranty and a long life span without any need for maintenance ✓
- Optimize dispensing and stop pulling beer down the drain ✓
- Beer consumption will be higher – Bar staff will be able to work faster and not wait for the perfect beer to stabilize before they can tap next beer ✓
The pressure is controlled by our unique and patented diaphragm, made in corporation with Danfoss. Danfoss is a world leader in the manufacture of thermostatic devices. Their co-operation in the production of DraftMore ensures quality, durability and reliability.
The technique is very simple. It´s a membrane filled with different gases according to the different beer styles. You have the pressure from the keg pushing up under the membrane and the temperature pushing on the other side, giving Equilibrium curve.
DraftMore is made in Aluminium which leads temperature very well. These factors makes DraftMore fast reacting and very accurate.
DraftMore M will be used for beer containing 5,0 – 5,3 gram CO2/liter. (2.5 – 2.5 Volume)
The DraftMore is easy to install on the wall, it has John Guest Quick connections, which is well known in the industry an fits a standard Co2 hose. The DraftMore wall mounted is delivered with the wall hanging bracket and screws that fits the DraftMore.
The DraftMore wall mounted is easy to fit in to an existing account. See pictures for more knowledge.